Accessing the Allstream Portal and Account Security
Allstream reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Allstream portal, including any service or material we provide on the Allstream portal, in its sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Allstream portal is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Allstream portal, or the entire Allstream portal.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Allstream portal.
You are responsible for treating your user name and password as confidential. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide an unauthorized third party access to the Allstream portal or portions of it using your user name and password or otherwise. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Allstream portal and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Allstream portal other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may not delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site. The Company’s name, logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Allstream portal are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You agree not to use the Allstream portal:
- In any way which violates any applicable federal, state, provincial, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S, Canada or other countries).
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses, or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Allstream portal, or which, as determined by Allstream, may harm the Company or users of the Allstream portal or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Allstream portal in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Allstream portal, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Allstream portal.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Allstream portal for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Allstream portal.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Allstream portal or for any other unauthorized purpose without the Company’s prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Allstream portal.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Allstream portal, the server on which the Allstream portal is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Allstream portal.
- Attack the Allstream portal via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Allstream portal.
Reliance on Information Posted
Although the Company makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information contained in the Allstream portal, no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to the accuracy, timeliness or reliability of the information contained in the Allstream portal. Nothing contained in the Allstream portal is or shall be relied upon as a promise or representation as to performance or events. The information set forth in the Allstream portal is subject to change and does not purport to contain all information that may be required to fully evaluate the services provided. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Allstream portal, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Changes to the Allstream Portal
We may update the content on the Allstream portal from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Allstream portal may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Allstream portal will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE ALLSTREAM PORTAL OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE ALLSTREAM PORTAL OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE ALLSTREAM PORTAL, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE ALLSTREAM PORTAL IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE ALLSTREAM PORTAL, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE ALLSTREAM PORTAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE ALLSTREAM PORTAL. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE ALLSTREAM PORTAL, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE ALLSTREAM PORTAL WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE ALLSTREAM PORTAL OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE ALLSTREAM PORTAL WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, your sole and exclusive remedy for any problems or dissatisfaction with the Allstream portal is to stop using the Allstream portal.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL ALLSTREAM, ITS OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, DIRECTORS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR (i) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS, OR PROFITS) DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE ALLSTREAM PORTAL, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY, WITHOUT REGARD TO WHETHER ALLSTREAM HAS BEEN WARNED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE; (ii) AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE ALLSTREAM PORTAL MORE THAN THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO ALLSTREAM DURING THE PRIOR MONTH IN QUESTION.
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by the Company. Feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Allstream portal should be directed to 1-866-468-3472 or USCustomerService@allstream.com for U.S customers, and 1-888-288-2273 or CANCustomerService@allstream.com for Canada customers. All notices of copyright infringement claims should be directed to the Company’s Network Abuse department at email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting the Allstream portal.
© 2020 Allstream Business, LLC All rights reserved.